Halloumi, Chilli & Mango Salad
Fresh and bright, what's not to love!
Serves 2 with 10 mins prep
WHAT TO PUT IN
- 1 bag of Steve’s Leaves Baby Watercress & Little Leaves
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 25g fresh coconut shaved
- 1 small ripe mango, sliced & shredded
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & sliced
- 250g halloumi cheese, sliced into six
- 1 tbsp oil
- Zest & juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
WHAT TO DO
Dry fry the pumpkin seeds and coconut for 3–4 minutes and mix with the mango and chilli.
Toss the halloumi with the oil and fry or griddle for 1–2 minutes each side until golden.
Mix together the lime zest and juice and the chilli sauce. Place the Baby Watercress & Little Leaves on a platter, top with the mango mixture and then the halloumi and drizzle over the dressing.