Kiln Roasted Salmon & Watercress Salad
A delicious salad full of flavour – perfect for a spring/summer evening.
Serves 2 in 10 mins
WHAT TO PUT IN
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp creamed horseradish sauce (10g)
- 1 lemon
- 60g pack Steve’s Leaves Baby Watercress & Little Leaves
- 160g kiln roasted salmon, broken into large flakes
- 50g Gruyere cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler
WHAT TO DO
Place the eggs in a small pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes, run under cold water to cool then peel and quarter.
Whisk together the oil, horseradish sauce and juice of half the lemon.
Mix together the salad leaves, salmon and cheese then toss in the dressing. Serve topped with the eggs and the remaining half lemon cut into wedges.