Win a farm tour
Watercress Festival 2017 – Win a Tour of Our Farm
Here at Steve’s Leaves we use baby watercress in some of our our salad bags but we love all kinds of watercress. So it should be no surprise to hear that the Watercress Festival is one of our favourite events of the year.
This year’s Watercress Festival takes place in Alresford on Sunday 21st May – and the Steve’s Leaves team will be there. As part of the celebrations we’re offering you the chance to win a family tour of one of our farms. Simply pick up one of our activty sheets from the team, complete it and upload a picture of your completed sheet to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/StevesLeaves
Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the festival though as you can also download an activity sheet from our site, by clicking here to take part.
Terms and Conditions:
The Promoter is Vitacress:
Vitacress, Lower Link Farm, Lower Link, St. Mary Bourne, Andover, SP11 6DB
By entering into this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules:
- The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of the Promoter, as well as family and household members of the same or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
- You can enter only once
2. Promotional Period
- The promotion will commence on 19th May 2017 and will end at 23:59 on 9th June 2017 (any entries after this date and time will not be accepted).
3. How to enter
- To enter:
- Pick up a Steve’s Leaves activity sheet from the Watercress Festival or Download one from www.stevesleaves.co.uk
- Get a child to complete the activity sheet
- Take a picture of the completed activity sheet
- Upload a picture of the activity sheet to the Steve’s Leaves Facebook page www.facebook.com/StevesLeaves
4. Winner Selection
- All winners will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results from all uploaded photos
5. Winner Notification
- The winner will be notified via Facebook on Monday 12th June
- Winners must provide their name and address via private message by 23:59 on Friday 16th June
- The winners may be required to participate in related publicity and consent to use of their name for such purpose and must:
- Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the winning notification;
- Provide verification details (proof of age etc.) if requested
- Confirm they wish to accept the prize and provide address details.
Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner.
- There is one 1st prize of:
A private tour of one of Steve’s Leaves Farms for a family of up to four people including at least one adult. A suitable date will be arranged with the winner and location of the farm confirmed.
Delivery of prizes
- There will be no cash alternative and no additional or alternative prizes are available, although the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value in the event of circumstance beyond its control
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the platform (Facebook). The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website
- Travel is not provided – winners must be able to make their own way to the farm tour
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances the farm tour may need to be cancelled or rescheduled
- Where a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize
- The winners are responsible for any tax arising on a prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries
- To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction